Monday, November 9, 2020

Happy November!

 I hope all are well, as I am.  I just want to make a note regarding social media and my future involvement.

I joined Twitter and Facebook well over a decade ago.   Facebook is a great place to keep in touch with family and friends.  Twitter is great for live updates, such as in keeping track of NASCAR races.  Both sites did their jobs well.  Both, however, have become political to an extreme.  Politics is fine, but censorship favoring one ideology in order to manipulate election outcomes is unacceptable to me.

I will be transitioning away from both platforms and will be using Parler as my primary social media interface.  You can find me there at @jimcinsc which is the same as my Twitter handle.

I hope to shift away from politics on Parler and get racing discussions started there.  I will be exploring Parler's and other forums' capabilities in the next few weeks.  I invite your suggestions and input on creating a racing based forum this winter.

Enjoy the day and the season!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.