Friday, January 30, 2009

Paris? Berlin?


I'm getting some strange hits on the blog lately.  Paris, France?  Berlin, Germany?  That's strange.  I appreciate them all, but where are these hits coming from?  I want more hits from South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Virginia, and places like that.  That's the roots of NASCAR.

It's a good time to get prepared for a world of changes in NASCAR for 2009.  Bobby Labonte will be in the 96 Ford, not the 43 Dodge.  A lot of other drivers will be in different cars.  Try to spot Scott Riggs, or try to identify the UPS car this year, if you haven't been in the loop.  (Hint: The UPS car will be a Ford this year)

A new feature on the blog is the ability to follow this blog.  You can be the first, or the second to try it out.  I don't know exactly what it does, but you can do it.  I followed another blog member's blog, just to see if I could.  It's Dan Scott's blog, and Dan is a talk show host at 104.9 FM in Clemson, SC.  Dan has been battling with losing weight, and I wish him all the best.  My best answer for losing weight is stress.  Stress about losing your home, or not having enough money to pay your doctor's bills or feed your cats.  That's stress.  Do it, and I can pretty much guarantee you will lose weight.  I've personally gone from about 205 to 170.  Stress.  It works.

I live in the middle of NASCAR's traditional territory, but no one around here talks about NASCAR on the radio.  Is that a niche that needs to be filled?  If so, I could probably do it.  Besides my wonderful writing skills, I also have a pretty good radio voice.  I've been an amateur radio operator since 1994.  I could do a one to three hour show on weekends, talking about NASCAR in all it's glory.  I'm here for you, guys!  Let me know.

It's Daytona speed weeks time, and I'm jazzed as I can be.  Let's get this show on the road, boys and girls!  Let's get it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.