Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're Back!

At least I hope so.  I've been trying to get back to this for quite a while, and it has been a while, as you can see.

I'm hoping to make more changes to the site over the coming weeks and get back into the full swing of the season as the month of January goes along.  I want to wish Tony Stewart and the entire 14 team, as well as all the good folks at Stewart-Haas Racing heartfelt congratulations over their NASCAR Sprint Cup championship in 2011.  I also want to congratulate Ricky Stenhouse and Austin Dillon for their championships in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck series.

I was very impressed by how Tony Stewart and Darien Grubb overcame an obviously uncomfortable situation in the Chase.  To have been told that your services will no longer be needed after the year and still manage to get your driver the championship took quite a lot of doing.

I can't wait until Daytona.  This is a time of year full of anticipation for not only the fans, but also the drivers, teams and sponsors.  It is a time for rebuilding and recharging the old batteries.  It is a time for reflecting and reforming.

I wish everyone the best new year ever, and look forward to bringing you my perspective on the 2012 NASCAR season as it unfolds.

I'm looking forward to getting this party started!  I hope you are too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.