Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Wish I Could Dance Like Snoopy!



Can anything be more joyous than a puppy dancing like Snoopy?  Probably not much unless it's me.  I'm very, very happy for a lot of reasons.  First of all, I'm happy because you've been kind enough to read this column over the last year, or even years.  I can't thank you enough for that.

I'd also like to thank my good friends over at American Muscle Cars. and of course our friends at Corvette Guys.  Without those kind folks, this page might not even be here.  You guys have been wonderful to me, and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

I'd like to thank Pat, my sister in law, without who's grace and wonderful help I couldn't be publishing this column today.  I'd like to than my brother Alan, who helped in so many ways as well.

I'd like to thank my sister Ellen, who has been the greatest big sister ever.  I'd like to thank my parents, who at age 85, are still an inspiration and huge influence for me in my life.  I'd like to thank Deborah, without who's friendship I could not possibly be alive today.  I also want to thank my friends Heather, Karen, Tam, Butler, Kara and yes, even you, Carol.  Thanks for all you do and for keeping me sane in in insane world.

More importantly, I'd like to thank the fans of NASCAR, the absolutely greatest sport in the world, and thank you for all you do supporting the various causes and charities that you do such great things for.  You, the fans, are what really drives this sport, and I thank you for doing that.

Thank you, dear readers, for taking the time to read here.  I hope each and every one of you has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.