Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introducing a New Feature

I have created a separate blog that allows you, yes, YOU, the fan, a forum in which to sound off about anything relating to NASCAR. You can check out the new site by clicking HERE.

There is only one rule, and that is that you keep your comments PG13 rated. Don't say anything that you wouldn't want your kids repeating, or anything you'd be embarrassed if your grandmother heard you say. You know what I'm talking about. Other than that, you can say whatever you want as long as it relates somehow to NASCAR.

Of course, feel free to post comments on this site as well, but the new site will be all about you and what's on your mind.

I'll post new topics every few days, or you can suggest topics you'd like to see posted. The site will not be driven by topics that I choose, however. You can post pretty much anything you want, whenever you want to.

There is no sign up form, no password, however you may be required to type in a word to post your comment. We do that to prevent spam, which no one wants to read.

I'll be posting my own comments there from time to time, so any of you who wonder what gets under my skin may find out on the new site.

Have at it, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.