Here's some more. If you like it or don't like it, then feel free to contact me.
8. Greg Biffle. Too much Ford, too much not being consistent. Fords seem to have a problem this year, or at least some of them do.
9. Tony Stewart. Tony's due to win anytime now. He probably will, but it might be too little too late. The Toyotas are strong, but how strong is Tony? He's headed back to Chevy anyway.
10. Denny Hamlin. Denny should have won far more than he has so far this year. His teammate, Kyle Busch hasn't had too many problems winning. I can't figure out why Denny has basically not won but once this year.
11. Kevin Harvick. Kevin should have won a lot more than he has so far, but he's not had the car or the crew chief, or maybe just not enough fans. It's hard to say.
12. Clint Bowyer. He's hanging on. Clint will eventually win a championship if he can just win more races. He's a good guy. He probably will win it all one day.
13. Matt Kenseth. We just hardly ever hear from the Quiet One from Wisconsin. He's won it all before, and he might sneak back up and do it again.
14. David Ragan. He's a media favorite, but not experienced as much as he needs to be to win it all this year. Give him a few years, and he might do it.