Friday, October 5, 2007

A little housekeeping here.

Let me try to be brief. This is a continuation of my old blog on Yahoo. I like this better.

You can read and respond to my old posts, and you are more than welcome to. All I ask is that you please disregard any pics referred to, because they are GONE for right now! Also please forget about any old yahoo or gmail addresses. If you want to rip me a new one, go back to my home page, and the link is there.

I'm trying to move on to better and bigger things, but some growing pains will happen. At least that's what I call them!

I sincerely want to thank all of you while I work on this site, feel free to peruse the old blog entries, because it took me hours to migrate this past years entries over, and if you don't read them, who will? Right or wrong, I migrated them all over so you could see either how big an idiot I've been or not. Feel free to comment on them, etc.

Another note on the blog entries. No, I didn't write them all today, but since the early part of February 07, I've been writing about this stuff pretty regularly. I know they all say October at this point, but if you read each entry, you will find the original date they were posted in the first line of the text of the post.

Most of all, Please remember that this is an on-going project, and it's going to change some, until I get it all working like I like it.

Thanks for your patience and for your support!

Sincerely,

Jimmy C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. All I ask is that you keep it clean here.